The Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) is considering suing Pont Data (Australia) Pty., which it believes failed to pass on exchange fees collected from international customers, sources say. Suspected withholding of fees by Pont occurred prior to distribution agreement signed with ASX last summer, they say. If issued, suit may seek to reduce damages ASX is required to pay following Australian judge's decision in favor of Pont in row over access to ASX's Signal C data feed (IMD, Feb. 20). Meanwh
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit