National Broadcasting Company Inc. (NBC)'s so-called NBC Cable unit is launching three video-to-the-desktop products targeted at the financial services industry. The services will draw on programming from CNBC and from NBC's 240 affiliates, as well as proprietary long-format interviews with key executives.
Known collectively as NBC Desktop Video, NBC Cable will offer two PC-based video news services -- NBC Professional and PFN/First Call -- and a PC-based video retrieval and news management s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit