UK telecommunications vendor BT last week agreed to acquire the Radianz financial network from Reuters for $175 million in cash plus any net cash on Radianz's balance sheet, estimated by BT to total about $200 million. The news follows last year's announcement that the two were in exclusive talks (IMD, Oct. 25, 2004).
Separately, Reuters promised to continue to use Radianz's network to distribute its services in a deal thought to be worth $3 billion to BT over the next eight and a half years.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit