Indepth Data Inc. has built an investment-grade corporate bond data service for Salomon Brothers Inc. The service, which Indepth has been developing over the past year, provides Salomon with coverage of the corporate bond market and incorporates the firm's own pricing data. Last month, Indepth began making the service available to the general market -- both as a direct feed and via third-party vendors.
The Indepth/Salomon deal represents new competition in a market that was previously dominat
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse