Singapore-based market data display company Mandarin Capital Technologies is planning to open a dedicated London branch office in the next six months to target the European market, in partnership with the vendor’s current reseller in the region, UK technology vendor Mercury PS.
The new arrangement is part of an increased focus on the vendor’s commercial operations worldwide, made possible by a "significant" round of financing raised by Mandarin from an unnamed US-based backer.
The UK presence
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won