Tullett Financial Information (TFI), the London-based commercial data arm of interdealer broker Tullett, last week launched TreasuryMarker, the latest data product in its Marker suite.
TreasuryMarker, available either in logical record format via Tullett’s SURF (Single Unified Record Feed) or as page-based data on Reuters page , contains indicative bid and offer prices and yields on more than 800 US, UK, Japanese, Canadian, German, Italian and French government bonds.
David Mukerji, TFI dire
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit