Currency Management Corp. (CMC), a London-based foreign exchange company, has begun publishing its real-time forex prices on the Internet. The firm also plans to roll a forex dealing service and provide forex data from a market data vendor on its web site over the next month.
Peter Cruddas, managing director of CMC, says the firm has an agreement in principal with a data vendor to provide forex data from over 100 banks on its web site. He declines to name the vendor. CMC also plans to add ne
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit