Bridge Information Systems is revamping its approach to providing technical client services. Among other things, the vendor is outsourcing field support and is setting up a number of internal groups to handle specific accounts, problems that the outsource personnel cannot, and rollouts. Field support has been a problem area for Bridge.
At the same time, more word has emerged on Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe's efforts to acquire H&R Block's Compuserve unit (IMD, July 14). The two are reportedl
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won