GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO.--Aspen Research Graphics has renegotiated its redistribution contract with Bridge Information Systems in order to take on the responsibility for selling, marketing and supporting its Aspen Graphics technical analysis package in Europe. The agreement will go into effect in January, 2000.
Bridge has resold the Aspen Graphics package as Profit Center on its own data feed through an agreement it inherited when it acquired Knight-Ridder Financial (KRF) in 1996.
The new deal w
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech