Bridge Information Services may have been split up in 2001, but the companies that bought its assets continued to digest them throughout 2002 (and into 2003).
The final chapter of Bridge Information Services closed in February, when a Federal Bankruptcy Court judge approved a plan to liquidate Bridge and overruled moves by Cantor Fitzgerald and Market Data Corp. to block the liquidation (Feb. 18).
Of course, by that point the vendors who had bought pieces of the company--the majority of the a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II