UK data vendor Perfect Information plans to roll out a redesigned version of its Perfect Analysis research, charting and analytical data display product that will be more intuitive for users.
Miles Nicholls, global head of sales at PI in London, says the new version is going through the final stages of user acceptance and is testing at five investment bank clients. The entire client base will be migrated on next Monday, Nov. 1.
Because the product is delivered via the Internet to a Citrix thi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership