LONDON--Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), the largest privately owned bank in America, has launched an Internet-based research product that unites all of its strategy research offerings onto one platform for its institutional clients.
The web platform, which the bank has dubbed Strategic Synthesis, allows clients to drill down from macro to micro research through a structured system.
The product is being sold to BBH’s institutional clients globally and is specifically aimed at equity strategists,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act