Reuters last week officially opened a new facility in Bangalore that will eventually perform over half of its global data operations.
Based in the RMZ Titanium building, the center will house Reuters employees from three divisions: data operations, news and business services.
It will take over some functions performed in offices in Tiverton, UK; White Plains, NY; and Singapore, including coverage of background information on companies, terms and conditions of both old and new corporate debt an
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech