Though Cantor Fitzgerald's very messy civil war abruptly ended after less than two days of courtroom hearings two weeks ago, the interdealer-broker has at least one other legal fight on its hands. All signs indicate that the IDB's dispute with Reuters continues unabated.
Details of this dispute, which was first reported in IMD last year (IMD, Nov. 6, 1995), re-emerged rather pointedly during testimony at the trial to adjudicate the succession of power at Cantor, the high-profile battle which
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming