BOSTON--Further muddying the already-murky corporate waters of the global market data business, Primark announced last week that it is exploring the possibility of a sale. The news followed its agreement last Monday to spin off its TASC unit to US government contractor Litton Industries.
Joseph Kasputys, CEO and president of Primark, which owns Datastream/ICV, Baseline, I/B/E/S and other market data properties, says that the company is considering a full range of strategic options, but acknow
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit