NEW YORK--Bloomberg will take its "virtual online investor communications exchange," or Voice, online in April. Voice, which provides company-sponsored news and profile information, earnings statements, estimates and guidelines, analyst presentations and recommendations, Bloomberg analytics and Securities and Exchange Commission filings, will go live on Bloomberg.com in April.
Bloomberg developed Voice to meet the commission's full disclosure regulations last fall. The regulations eliminated
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp