A dispute is brewing between French market data vendors Telekurs France and Fininfo, with Fininfo threatening to take legal action against Telekurs over the cancellation of a datafeed used to supply Telekurs products that are marketed by Fininfo. Both vendors are now trying to lure those products' users to new services.
The two had been partners in the French market, with Fininfo acting as a distributor for Telekurs products. However, Telekurs decided to operate as an independent company from
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent