Market Data Corp. (MDC) is planning to introduce a low-cost local area data distribution product, sources say. Dubbed MDC2000, the system uses a single PC to convert incoming digital data feeds to video pages for distribution to as many as 500 video screens via coaxial cable. MDC2000 is to be announced in June at the Securities Industry Association trade show in New York.
MDC is also said to be preparing an upgraded version of its SPEED service. In addition to its packaging optional services
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming