London-based Fractal:Edge has signed up CLSA, the brokerage arm of Credit Agricole in Hong Kong for its visualization software.
CLSA will deploy the desktop-based Fractal:Intelligence product, which uses Fractal Map visualization tools to track information such as earnings and price momentum, to internal users. It is using Fractal:Server, a middleware layer that pre-processes data to support Fractal Maps, to publish the data to external users via its Web site.
"They have embedded our product
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit