A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. is in the final stages of contract negotiations with Hughes Network Systems to install a satellite network for distribution of its in-house brokerage information services. The two-way Ku-band network is expected to be pilot tested at seven of Edwards' branch offices in June.
Edwards, which ranks fifth among Securities Industry Association member firms in number of offices with 368, will use the satellite system to link all of its offices with mainframes located in St
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit