Two top executives at Reuters last week refuted reports that the company plans to create 1,000 new jobs on Long Island and in the metropolitan New York area as part of a wireless strategy.
Graham Albutt, president of Reuters’ business technology group, and Phil Lynch, CEO of Reuters Americas, sent a statement to Reuters’ New York staffers and the press to clarify an article published in New York-area newspaper Newsday on August 2. The article said Reuters was to create 1,000 jobs over the nex
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit