The members of ANNA (the Association of National Numbering Agencies) condemned the policy of charging for licensing of ISIN databases at its general meeting two weeks ago in Oslo. ANNA's statement comes as Standard & Poor's CUSIP Service Bureau (CSB) faces continuing criticism over its licensing fees (IMD, April 5).
UK market data user group IPUG has recently filed a letter with the US Securities and Exchange Commission outlining the potential impact on cross-border settlement if numbering ag
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit