LONDON—Cidera, a provider of audio and video content, has teamed up with Interxion to provide satellite-based delivery of broadband content to ISPs, which in turn can provide that content to their customers. The offering is a step toward bringing television-quality moving pictures over the Internet to end users’ PCs.
Laurel, Md.-based Cidera offers a satellite-based delivery alternative to terrestrial networks, which often do not deliver bandwidth content effectively, says Bob Jones,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit