Dutch investment bank ABN Amro will no longer provide its embargoed investment research to the market at large over the Reuters Knowledge (formerly Multex) service, following the signing of an exclusive distribution agreement with Thomson Financial late last month.
Direct customers of the bank's equity and fixed income research will still have access to research in real time via e-mail, hard copy and the bank's research Web site, as well as through Reuters, Bloomberg and Thomson.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit