LONDON--Researchsummary.com, a fledgling research delivery portal, has acquired Navigateone, a developer of a specialist search engine. The deal has already resulted in the launch of a new service, called Navigatedepth, that allows users to search multiple documents via RIXML (Research Information Markup Language).
The acquisition has been backed by 3i, a venture capitalist firm. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed but valuation of the combined group is approximately £40 million.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse