Privately-held market data and analytics vendor Track Data Corp. has found itself in a so-called "reverse acquisition," as it merged with electronic trading information provider Global Market Information Inc.--a publicly traded company that Track Data spun off in a 1994 IPO. (IMD, Dec. 19, 1994). The two companies signed a nonbinding agreement in principle for the merger on June 20.
It cost some $50 million for Global Market Information to, in effect, buy its former parent, according to a sou
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit