SunGard Data Management Systems changed its management structure last month to reflect a focus on enterprise strategy, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Dale Richards, who was president of enterprise data management, adds the title of corporate segment executive. He is now focusing on company-wide strategy for data management and coordinating and leveraging internal data management functionality across SunGard.
"There are 50 different SunGard businesses consuming data," Richards says. "Goin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit