NEW YORK--Reuters dug deep and delivered the winning bid for Bridge after a weekend-long bidding war with Sungard that did not end until Reuters submitted its final offer April 29 at 11:30 pm.
That bid, which won approval from Bridge’s board of directors at a meeting on April 30 and bankruptcy court approval on May 3, totals $275 million (£191 million). That price includes the Bridge Information Systems business in the US and Canada, plus Bridge Trading and eBridge worldwide. It also includ
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit