TORONTO--The Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE) has effectively exited the workstation business by halting the offering of its Torex Tradestation. The move presents an opportunity to vendors to offer their own workstation solutions directly to member firms..
The TSE has opted out of the market in order to focus on its core strengths of providing equities trading transaction services.
TSE officials say that the exchange will serve its members better by seeing to their needs, such as maintaining liqui
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse