LONDON--The Dealing With Technology and Dealing with Risk events this week will feature a range of market data and software vendors making presentations, displaying their latest products and using the show to launch others. Thirty-two vendors are exhibiting at this one-day event.
Both events are organized by DWT Conferences, a joint venture between Risk Waters Group (publisher of this newsletter) and Write Image. They take place at The Brewery on Chiswell Street in London on Wednesday, April
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech