Lou Eccleston, president of Thomson Financial's sales and trading operations, spoke to us recently about some of the milestones he and his development staff have engineered since he joined on June 24.
Certainly, the centerpiece is Thomson One (IMD, Oct. 14), the new three-part solution from the sales and trading group.
Eccleston is trying to explain to users that Thomson Financial now has an institutional equity product offering, a successor to ILX and an institutional fixed-income product (r
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit