LONDON--Desktop Data demonstrated a pre-release version of Reuters Kobra 2.0 running its NewsObjects news-delivery objects as Microsoft ActiveX controls at this year's Financial Markets Summit held in London last week.
On the Kobra workstation, NewsObjects allows users access to the Desktop Data NewsEdge news-management service. NewsEdge is capable of handling news feeds from all the major newswires, including Reuters and Dow Jones. Users running NewsObjects on Kobra can link real-time quotes
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit