Panopticon, a Swedish developer of visualization software, is doubling its sales staff in London as it seeks to capitalize on the growth of the UK market.
Among the hires are Derek Flanagan, who has been named product sales director. He was previously senior sales executive at Charles River Development, a Burlington, Ma.-based buy-side software vendor, where he oversaw an order management system and led a team focused on the UK, South African and German investment markets.
Panopticon has also
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp