Bloomberg Financial Markets L.P. plans to develop a news service that will cover fixed-income securities and other market instruments. The new editorial operation will offer news and commentary in a format similar to Dow Jones & Co.'s Capital Markets Report.
Bloomberg's news service is another step in the company's continuing expansion of its core analytics product for fixed- income securities. Other recent expansions include coverage of municipal bonds and energy markets, through agreements
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming