PC Quote Inc., which seemed to be on an upswing after it announced a deal to provide quotes to Microsoft Corp.'s Microsoft Network last year (IMD, Dec. 4, 1995), appears to be having a tough time in cyberspace lately. Early this month, McGraw-Hill Cos.' Standard & Poor's Comstock announced that it had been selected by America Online Inc. to distribute its quote data to AOL customers; PC Quote is AOL's incumbent data provider.
The announcement of Comstock's win at AOL follows the news that Mic
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse