The ongoing story of the moment--although it's no longer pulling headlines--has to be the sad sad state of Reuters' share price. Late last week, it was again recovering slowly. But it's got a long way to go before it regains the tremendous ground it has lost in the past few months. And, with news of delays in Instinet's fixed-income operation looming, it could take more battering yet. Indeed, last week we found a research report warning of the futility of Reuters' golden share if enough owne
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling