Standard & Poor's has combined four of its business lines as part of an ongoing effort to better integrate the services it provides to clients.
Effective August 1, the move combines S&P's Securities Services, Funds Information, Compustat fundamental data and Capital IQ businesses into a new division called Data and Information Services, headed by executive managing director Vladimir Stadnyk, formerly head of S&P Securities Services (IMD, Aug. 1).
"What we have done is aggregate from a strategy
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit