Market Data Corp. -- the data distribution adjunct of Cantor Fitzgerald L.P. -- sued for and won a restraining order against Dow Jones Telerate barring Telerate from dropping MDC's Patriot mortgage-backed securities pricing service.
The suit was filed Sept. 29, the day before Telerate planned to discontinue carrying the Patriot MBS service. Telerate's termination notice to MDC said that carrying the service was causing Telerate to lose some $2 million a year. Telerate and MDC officials decli
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling