What do you do if you want exclusive rights to distribute interdealer-broker government bond prices, but you operate in a market that has no interdealer-brokers?
If you're Mexico's Infosel, you generate your own prices by building an electronic trading system. Today, Infosel's two-year-old Lince Fixed Income trading system enjoys volumes of about $2.5 billion a year. While Lince's a money-spinner in its own right for Infosel, its strategic value lies in the last-trade price feed that Infosel
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent