NEW YORK--Beginning September 14, Dow Jones Indexes will provide real-time calculation of its Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) for 13 hours each day. The DJIA now is calculated over a 6.5 hour time period, the time during which the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq are in session.
Dow Jones Indexes will use component prices from Deutsche Boerse’s new US market segment, which will be launched the same day over its Xetra electronic trading platform. In addition, Xetra will be used to price
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse