In its initial public offering late last week, financial database integrator Factset Research Systems brought 3.125 million shares of common stock to market on the New York Stock Exchange, with an additional 9.526 million shares outstanding.
In the initial prospectus for Factset (symbol FDS), dated June 5, underwriters Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette and Alex. Brown & Sons indicated they were looking to offer the stock at $16 a share. The stock began trading last Friday at $18.5.
The prospectus p
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming