LONDON--Wilco International has unveiled a global outsourcing service for the management and cleansing of securities data.
The Securities Data Management service is aimed at banks, brokers, investment managers, market intermediaries and data vendors. It uses tools to automate the extraction and cleansing of a company’s security data, including in-house data and data from vendors such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Telekurs and Valorinform.
Wilco’s Data Management Group identifies exceptions and rectif
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act