LONDON--In line with its intentions to restructure its organization from a product-focused to a customer-centered business, Reuters has released the names of the heads of its newly formed customer-focused divisions.
Globally, each customer division will have a single business manager, who will have oversight of any capabilities sold to that segment. The segments will direct Reuters’ sales effort across three sales channels: Focus Accounts, which includes Reuters’ largest customers; Account Ma
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit