Softek Computer Services Inc., a Canadian supplier of PC- based quote-delivery and position-keeping software, has inked an agreement to supply Telerate Canada Inc. with user interface software for its MarketLAN local data distribution system. MarketLAN, which currently is available only in Canada, routes market data and news from Telerate and parent Dow Jones & Co. to brokerage workstations via local area network (LAN).
Quote Elite, Softek's user interface for MarketLAN, is a customized subs
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling