John J. Driver has been named president of Control Data Corp.'s Micrognosis Inc. subsidiary. Driver was named vice president, marketing, in April after 19 years with Control Data's Business Information Services unit. William Miller, who has been serving as Micrognosis, acting president, has been named chief financial officer of Control Data.
Electronic Joint Venture Inc. has hired MIT's Allan Moltan to join other recent recruits Jay Spencer and James Micceli. Spencer and Micceli were previous
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit