Activ Financial, a Chicago-based content and data management provider, and MicroHedge, which is owned by SunGard Data Systems, have integrated their products under a new deal.
Activ Financial’s ActivWorkstation quote terminal is providing the MicroHedge real-time options trading, quoting and analytics tool with real-time streaming data, fundamental data, corporate actions and volatility information from the ActivFeed ticker plant, says Frank Piasecki, Activ Financial president. The data will
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers