Pont International Ltd. is actively pursuing a distributor for Advantage, its international equities, futures and options market data service. Conceding the inadequacy of its sales and marketing force, Pont hopes to hook up with a major market data vendor to increase opportunities for its products in the U.S. and in international markets.
Pont has had preliminary talks with several companies that operate international data distribution networks. These include Quotron Systems Inc. and Knight-R
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won