RBC Dominion Securities Inc. is midway through the rollout of a Microsoft Corp. Windows-based broker workstation system that will serve as many as 750 investment advisers in 65 branches across Canada. The largest Canadian brokerage will use real-time market data and workstation software provided by Telerate's new TIQ Access for Windows service.
The project will be the first installation of TIQ Access for Windows. The service, making use of the Telerate International Quotations (TIQ) feed, was
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit