LONDON: As predicted by Inside Market Data last month (IMD, Nov. 20), Thomas Glocer was named Group CEO of Reuters, replacing Peter Job, who has been CEO since 1991. Job, who announced his intentions to retire at age 60 last year, will leave Reuters in July 2001, when Glocer will take over.
Glocer, currently the CEO of Reuters Information and Reuters America, was one of several internal and external candidates that Reuters considered for the position. The Reuters Nomination Committee, headed
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech