Correction: Microspace Communications Corp. supplies Telemet America Inc. with satellite-delivery services. Dec. 10 IMD reported Contel ASC was Telemet's supplier.
Let's talk it over: Telerate Systems Inc. and U.S. foreign exchange broker Noonan, Astley & Pearce Inc. are negotiating to settle their differences out of court, says Noonan president Philip D'Angelo. Dispute began in October when Noonan threatened to discontinue supply of foreign exchange prices to Telerate, claiming vendor had vi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming